Isopropyl Alcohol (Isopropanol) 99% 1 Litre
Couldn't load pickup availability
Double Sealed and with Child Safety Cap or 28mm spray head.
99% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) is one of the purest forms of alcohol available on the market and is used in any circumstance where a lesser concentration would be impractical or ineffective. 99% has a number of uses including as a cleaner for electronics, for removing oils and fats, and as a disinfectant.
In addition to being used as a cleanroom cleaning agent, isopropyl alcohol can be found in many everyday products such as inks, paint thinners, general-purpose cleaners, windshield thawing agents, and disinfectants, since it is so effective in killing bacteria and viruses. 99% isopropyl alcohol has an extremely high purity grade.
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces: Isopropanol is a powerful disinfectant and cleaner that can effectively kill germs and bacteria on surfaces. It is commonly used in hospitals, laboratories, and households for this purpose.
- Solvent for oils and greases: Isopropanol is an effective solvent for oils, greases, and other contaminants that can accumulate on surfaces. It is commonly used in the manufacturing of electronic devices and other industrial applications.
- Antiseptic for skin: Isopropanol can be used as a topical antiseptic for minor cuts and wounds. It is commonly used in first aid kits and medical facilities for this purpose.
- Production of personal care products: Isopropanol is used in the production of a range of personal care products, including perfumes, hair sprays, and lotions.
- Production of pharmaceuticals: Isopropanol is used as a solvent in the production of a range of pharmaceuticals, including antibiotics, analgesics, and antihistamines.
- Production of paints and coatings: Isopropanol is used as a solvent in the production of paints and coatings, as well as inks and dyes.