99% isopropyl alcohol is used:
- To act as a solvent, a general-purpose cleaner’s ingredient, or to clean surfaces. 99% isopropyl alcohol won’t corrode metals or plastics, so it can be used extensively on all surfaces without leaving stains, including glass and screens. IPA is highly utilized as an industrial cleaning supply due to its versatility.
- Since it does not leave a residue that could complicate manufacturing, it is used in industrial cleaning. Most cleaning products need water as a component, yet some electronics and other parts cannot be in contact with water. In addition to cleaning these surfaces, 99% isopropyl alcohol evaporates quickly, leaving the component residue-free.
- It is widely used in tattoo and piercing industries to prevent infection from minor surface wounds like cuts and scratches.
- For cleaning purposes in hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities. The ability of alcohol to disinfect is well recognized, although solutions with less than 50% alcohol drastically lose this ability. 99% isopropyl alcohol is so efficient that it can be used in medical and laboratory settings.
- Since it works well as a thinner and may be used in paint strippers, it is utilized in paint thinners and inks. It is also used as an industrial cleaner due to this.
Buy Isopropyl Alcohol 99% at NCSONLINE, available in 1 Litre, 5 Litre and 600ml Aerosol.